2006年11月30日

Blog 一周年

不經不覺,
申請這日誌已經有一年了...

在這裡跟大家也分享了整年生活中的特別。
考試,得到你們的鼓勵和支持,就像你們跟我一起走下去,迎接挑戰。
比賽/得獎,得到你們的"恭喜"or支持語句,也更盡力去發揮。

看見之前的post,實在發佈得比較少,(so lazy)
要好好改善!!

恭喜此Blog誕生一周年 ,=p
And謝謝你們!


Today,we all stay in classroom.
It's because the Chinese History test.
I feel quite good in this test.
I started to prepare before this week.
Just hope the result is not bad!

Then,we prepare for the Chinese Drama,
the first round of the competition come soon ..
I am the aside of the drama>_<
S2A.We should done well!!!!Add Oil*

I have Athletic competition come soon too..
and I.S test ![preparing]

Quite busy of me


Have a nice day!

11 則留言:

匿名 說...

一週年快樂xd

匿名 說...

一年快樂

匿名 說...

hahh,弓喜弓喜;*)

kwunwaa 說...

要加油,多d post!

nam 說...

happy birthday
to your blog=)

Tung-Tung 說...

corncorn,
文婷,
靚dindin,
冠華,
miss tam,

thanks a lot!
I will keep it up!
love u *_<

K.Ting 說...

恭喜!!
努力!
再寫多d有意義ge事...^^

匿名 說...

I believe that you all will do ...add oil~~
伍嘉忻老師

匿名 說...

妳的英文愈來愈好了!

匿名 說...

halu!

Tung-Tung 說...

伍老師,
I'll do it!
Thank U

紫華,
你也很優異呢!!
^_^

C.ching
hihi