2009年4月30日

Yes. What I am seeking is the silence like this moment.


BEIJING tour; I can't use other words to describe except wonderful.
Loads of things I would like to share.
Check out my fotos online and you will figure out how great the trip was,especially my dearest"YIHEYUAN" groupmates,right?
Whatever, I have been a HAUHAN already ; )
Even I was still working at 00:00 on 20th APR.I had no excuses to reject,
SIX LETTERS; W-O-R-T-H-Y.

CHEUNGCHAU field trip=GEOG CE
Isabelle,when I received the call and heard BB,I felt so blissful and what made me more delighted is that you finished your first war with smooth going. NICE ;) keep it up baaa....!

ps. 上山 is such a funny guy.
don't forget our上山落山 and also JUDYJUDY.
繼續幫你打打氣 ;p

*****

It sounds great to hv only 3 school days this week.......
however,TUESDAYWEDNESDAYTHURSDAY were fully occupied.
eventually,the first debate has done.
THS GOD! holidays x 3-DAY!!!
SLEEPSLEEP and..... SLEEP.

MAY is coming,the brand new start is following.
WORK HARD,PLAY HARD.
1 month left.....being closer and closer.


4 則留言:

J. 說...

it seems that you really have a great holiday.
congratulate your class has won the debate.
long time no see,and your english has improved so much.

work hard together on May.

K.Ting 說...

英文黎!!果然係拎學科獎下!xD
一定有機會再一齊去trip既!

hrw 說...

恕我直言,有d位唔多明....
但係今次BEIJING trip真係好難忘

hrw 說...

我係凡- -