Thanks all my friends for giving me so many surprises.
I have had a wonderful Birthday.
Whatever you were the first one or not ,you are the one in my heart.
Special thanks to the friends who celebrated wif me,
I have enjoyed the most delicious Japanese food , pizza hut , cakes I ever had.
I have received all the blessings and may god bless you too.
Just hope that we will hv a fortunate year together and everything goes well.
reli and truly , thank you : )
wif love,
sintung.
I have had a wonderful Birthday.
Whatever you were the first one or not ,you are the one in my heart.
Special thanks to the friends who celebrated wif me,
I have enjoyed the most delicious Japanese food , pizza hut , cakes I ever had.
I have received all the blessings and may god bless you too.
Just hope that we will hv a fortunate year together and everything goes well.
reli and truly , thank you : )
wif love,
sintung.

1 則留言:
Happy birthday to you!
And wish you every success in the exams!
發佈留言